Thank you for your interest in St Agatha’s Catholic Primary. We welcome enrolments at any time. Forms are available from the school office or downloadable from our website.
Enrolment for kindergarten students is based on the premise that the child turns five no later than 31st July of that year. In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Enrolment Policy of the Broken Bay Diocese, which states:
- those children and families who are known and involved members of a local Catholic community
- the children of Catholic families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the Catholic school in the parish
- the children of other Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
- the children of non-Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school.
Attending our School Open Morning is a recommended step in the enrolment process for all families. This event allows prospective students and families to experience and see the school first hand.
Another important part of the enrolment process is a meeting with the Principal and the Parish Priest. This process is in accordance with the Diocesan policy and assists in preparing the child to begin school.
To support your child’s transition to school, we offer two compulsory consecutive orientation days as well as a parent information evening which allows your child and yourself to meet their extended Aggies family. If you have any questions at any time during this process please do not hesitate to contact us:
The School Office
7 Trebor Road
PENNANT HILLS NSW 2120
Tel: (02) 9484 7200
Fax: (02) 9484 8235
Parents or caregivers seeking to enroll their child/children for the following school year should complete and return these forms to our school office prior to the end of May.
When returning your completed Enrolment forms, please ensure you have the following documents:
- signed enrolment form
- the student’s birth certificate **
- Baptismal certificate **
- Australian immunisation register (AIR) – immunisation history statement
- Parents’ citizenship certificate, passport or visa for parents’ born overseas (both parents and child are required) **
- Parish Priest Reference Form
- Consent form
- $100 non-refundable application fee
** Original documents will need to be produced during the enrolment process.