Thank you for your interest in St Agatha’s Catholic Primary. We welcome enrolments at any time. Forms are available from the school office or downloadable from our website.
Enrolment for kindergarten students is based on the premise that the child turns five no later than 31st July of that year. In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Enrolment Policy of the Broken Bay Diocese, which states:
- those children and families who are known and involved members of a local Catholic community
- the children of Catholic families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the Catholic school in the parish
- the children of other Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school
- the children of non-Christian families that have expressed a commitment to support the life of the school.
Attending our School Open Morning is a recommended step in the enrolment process for all families. This event allows prospective students and families to experience and see the school first hand.
Another important part of the enrolment process is a meeting with the Principal and the Parish Priest. This process is in accordance with the Diocesan policy and assists in preparing the child to begin school.
When returning your completed Enrolment forms, please ensure you have the following documents:
- the student’s birth certificate and / or passport and / or visa **
- Baptismal certificate **
- Parents’ citizenship certificate and / or passport visa for parents’ born overseas **
- Parish Priest Reference Form
- $100 non-refundable application fee
** Original documents will need to be produced during the enrolment process.
To support your child’s transition into the school, the school offers 2 compulsory consecutive Orientation Days as well as a Parent Information evening which allows your child and yourself to meet their extended Aggies family. If throughout this process you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
The School Office
7 Trebor Road
PENNANT HILLS NSW 2120
Tel: (02) 9484 7200
Fax: (02) 9484 8235
Parents or caregivers seeking to enroll their child/children for the following school year should complete and return these forms to our school office prior to the end of May.