Due to unprecedented demand we have opened up a second kindergarten class for 2021.
Limited vacancies across some of the other grades.
As a student at a Priority Feeder school to St Leo’s Catholic College your child will receive automatic secondary enrolment there without any extra application fees nor enrolment forms.
Our students will participate in additional tailored transition activities to assist them with moving into secondary college and further opportunities for joint curriculum-based activities such as science, drama, music and dance through the St Leo’s Primary Partner Program.
At St Agatha’s we are excited to announce that we have enough enrolments for 2021 to run two small Kindergartens for next year. This is a very clear signal that St Agatha’s is growing and continuing to go from ‘good to great’. Our class sizes for Kindergarten to Year 6 next year are nice small sizes that allow for quality teaching and learning to take place. Professor John Hattie states that’ certainly reducing class size has an increase on achievement’ and most teachers would agree with Eddie Woo, the teacher who was named Australian of the Year, who said “Don’t tell me that class size does not make a difference!”
St Agatha’s have small class sizes across all year levels and looks to welcoming your child in a nurturing and welcoming community.
What can we offer you?
- An educational experience built upon our Catholic faith and tradition
- High quality learning and teaching experiences for all students
- A specialist Gifted & Talented teacher and programs, PE and Music teacher and a magnificent library supported by a dedicated teacher-librarian
- Macquarie University Initialit and Minilit literacy approach, Project Based Learning and access to STEM from 2021.
- Extra-curricular opportunities including band, chess club, gardening club, dance classes, drama group, choir, ukulele and robotics
- Access to an on-site speech pathologist
- A dedicated before and after school and vacation care program
- Well developed playgrounds and open spaces
- A caring and nurturing family approach where ALL are made to feel welcome
Check out what else we can offer your child.
Why not come along, meet me and see what an exciting educational journey awaits your child at St Agatha’s – contact us now for a private tour. Phone: 02 9484 7200 or email email@example.com.