Welcome to our “LEAP @ Home” program, which is a playgroup that offers an opportunity for families to build connections with the school community as their child prepares for Kindergarten 2022.
There are plenty of activities for hours and hours of learning, fun and engagement.
Catholic Schools Broken Bay (CSBB) have created some online resources to help with these groups.
Parents and children can drop in and out of each theme, depending on the interest of your child. Each file begins with a statement outlining the purpose of the activity.
Leap @ Home activities:
- Exploring reading with Book Loving Bear (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Let’s get writing – scribble, snip and paste (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Maths: patterns, puzzles and numbers (download PDF 1.6 MB)
- Explore and experiment: head and tails (download PDF 1.2 MB)
- Making and creating at My Creation Station (download PDF 1.5 MB)
There are five sessions, the first session will be available in week 10 (13th-17th September) and we will continue to upload a session per fortnight in Term 4, starting from week 2 (11th-15th October)